We advise and represent our clients in all aspects of German and EU food law as well as those disciplines covering all other Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs). We act assertively towards competitors, State authorities and before courts. Our field of activity includes predominantly the regulatory compliance assessment of complex requirements, such as legally compliant labelling and advertisement of food and consumer products.
In particular, our services encompass:
Product safety and product liability;
- Regulatory compliance with importation and exportation issues;
- Marketability of products and materials/ingredients (e.g. safety evaluation and ingredient approval);
- Product registration and CE marking;
- Product and labelling review;
- Claims and advertisement assessment;
- Crisis management (eg product recalls, media and consumer relations strategies);
- Counselling and representation at administrative actions, consumer complaints and competitor lawsuits.