dwf resource is a comprehensive resourcing service where clients can choose from three different resourcing options to suit their individual requirements:
- DWF secondees (including paralegal support)
- DWF accredited in-house legal consultants
- DWF sourced freelance contractors
What is DWF Resource?
DWF Resource is our flexible resourcing service, providing high quality legal support when, where and how you need it.
Our flexible resourcing service is:
- Integrated - A resource solution that fits seamlessly into the way you do business and the way DWF works with you.
- Present - From Glasgow to London, from Newcastle to Bristol, we have lawyers ready and waiting to work with you.
- Efficient - DWF Resource is easy to use. Our efficiency reduces, rather than adds to your workload, leaving you to focus on the day job.
What are the benefits of using DWF Resource?
- Access to technical and business sector expertise.
- Flexible options and fixed costs.
- Dedicated support from the DWF Resource team and your client partner.
- Adaptable to your changing needs.
What kind of roles can DWF Resource provide?
- Short-term support.
- Project specific roles.
- Interim and cover roles.
- On site and off site support.
Our resourcing process is quick and easy and our dedicated team can help you to define your business requirements.
If you are an existing client, please speak to your Client Partner. Alternatively, please contact Karen Ainscough or Nicola Evans